Hello and welcome to The Blue Stocking Society
Come in, kick off your shoes, have a glass of wine and get comfy.
I would love to share with you my passion for all things vintage and antique. If like me, you love decorating, good living, antique auctions, museums, a good costume drama and the intrigue of anything with some history then settle in and consider yourself in good company. Every week I will chat about varying topics, covering:
· Decorating and living with vintage and antique furniture in our homes
· How to select the right pieces for you and your home
· How to care for your antiques and family collections – including books, paper, photographs and ephemera with interviews and tips from specialists
· Visually inspiring books and film
· Travel destinations that ignite creativity
· Antique and flea market hunting
· Projects I am currently working on
I am really excited to get to know you too so if there is something you would love me to talk about or you need some advice let me know.
You can find out more about me by heading over to my About Page on the website https://www.thebluestockingsociety.online/about/
Catch up with me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook too or alternatively head to the Contact me page on the website